I want to be somewhere i can see the roads
a place where everytime you breathe
a wish comes true...


Saturday, May 17, 2008

THRUSH me!

After eating batchoy for my merienda, I immediately went home to get some rest because I have headache. When I got home, I went to sleep right away and i slept for about an hour. Just when I woke up, I went to the refrigerator to get some cold water for me to drink. I poured water into a glass and drank all of it. But when I was swallowing the water, I felt something aching inside my mouth. It was near my throat so I thought I got a sore throat. I double checked my mouth and realized that it was far worse than just a sore throat. That's when I realized that I had a thrush.

A thrush is a fungal infection of the mouth characterized by white patches. Having this kind of a mouth disease, I could say that I would choose to have a headache rather than a thrush. In my own experience, it's so difficult to enjoy my favorite foods because everytime I open my mouth, the thrush hurts. Also, it's so difficulty to speak naturally because if you try to open your mouth wide, it hurts again. I tried all the treatments that my girlfriend told me. Starting from gargling with vinegar, to gargling water with tawas, to manually putting tawas on the surface of the mouth with thrush, and lastly, buying a medicine called mouth sore solution. As of now, I think the medicine is working. The thrush still hurts when I swallow my own saliva but I can open my mouth wide now.

I just hope that my thrush will be gone sooner or later. I can't wait to enjoy my favorite foods again! Hehehe !! ^_^

No comments: